When Love and Death Embrace
March 28, 2024, 08:28:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New songlist up! Not the sucky iMeem one!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bloodtypes and personalities: Aeris and Vincent

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloodtypes and personalities: Aeris and Vincent  (Read 194 times)
Rhoey

"Son of a Submariner!"

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2007, 06:56:55 am »

Rumour has it that bloodtypes say a lot about an individual's personality. In Japan, asking "what's your bloodtype?" is as common as asking "What's your sign?" in the States and Europe.
Personally, I have no clue about my own bloodtype. I know that my mom's is O. Bloodtype is inherited, just like eye and haircolor, so maybe I'm O as well? I don't know. But that's besides the point.

Anyway, each time I checked a character profile of FFVII characters, even their bloodtype is displayed.
Vincent's is A, Aeris' is O. So, I've made a summary about the two bloodtypes and the personalities they stand for.
I just thought it would be interesting to post this, to see what their bloodtypes have to say about their characters.
Here it is.

A:
Calm, trustworthy, responsible, serious, non-expressive about feelings/emotions, sensitive, perfectionist, chooses reason over emotion, keeps a cool head, creative, stubborn, conservative, tense, obsessive, considerate, doesn't trust people easily, reserved, patient, withdrawn, polite and punctual.

People with blood type A have a deep-rooted strength that helps them stay calm in a crisis when everyone else is panicking. However, they tend to avoid confrontation, and feel very uncomfortable around people. A types are shy and sometimes withdrawn. They seek harmony and are very polite, but all the same feel that they never really fit in with others. A types are very responsible. If there is a job to be done, they prefer to take care of it themselves. These people crave success and are perfectionists. They are also very creative, and the most artistic of all the blood types, most likely because of their sensitivity.

O:
Outgoing, energetic, talkative, honest, social, flexible, creative, expressive, ambitious, trendsetter, independent, loyal, athletic, passionate, self-confident, arrogant, vain, jealous, insensitive and ruthless.

They are the most flexible of the blood types. They easily start up projects but often have trouble following through because they give up easily. They are flighty and not too dependable. O types always say what's on their mind. They value the opinion of others and like to be the center of attention. Also, people with O blood are extremely self-confident.

Personally, I must say that A describes Vincent very well. Exactly how I picture him. I can't say the same thing about Aeris' bloodtype. (Athletic? Vain? Arrogant? Flighty and not too dependable?)
What do you think?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 06:59:22 am by Rhoey » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum